Extended Spring/Summer Activity Scholarship Program
Now Accepting Applications!
The Fairbanks Families Partnership and the Resource Center for Parents and Children are pleased to announce an extension of the Spring/Summer Activity Scholarship Program. A limited amount of funds are available for children ages 0-8 to participate in activities of a family’s choice, including but not limited to: indoor/outdoor organized sports programs; indoor/outdoor play spaces and programs; dance, swimming, gymnastics or other classes; and summer camps/organized activities.
Guidelines for this program are as follows:
- Scholarships are available on a first come, first serve basis. So apply early!
- If your child received a scholarship during the Winter Activity Scholarship Program or first round of the Spring/Summer Activity Scholarship Program, he/she is not eligible to receive a scholarship in this round.
- Maximum scholarship amount is $100.
- If your family or child qualifies for a state or federal aid program, such as WIC, Denali Kid Care, food stamps, or child care assistance, your child’s scholarship will cover 90% of the total cost of the activity, up to $100. Documentation of participation in such programs must be included with your application.
- If your family or child does not qualify for any state or federal aid programs, your child’s scholarship will cover 50% of the total cost of the activity, up to $100.
- Scholarships are available only for children 0-8 years of age.
How to apply:
- Download the application here or pick up an application at RCPC – 726 26th Avenue, Suite 2 – between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday- Friday. Complete one application for each eligible child.
- Return your completed application(s) and documentation of state/federal aid program participation (if relevant) one of three ways:
o Scan and email to email@example.com
o Fax to 451-8125, attn: Activity Scholarship Program
o Drop off at RCPC between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
Please contact Meghan (456-9030), Melanie (456-9003) or Jessica (456-9002) at RCPC. Thanks for participating!